Halloween 🎃 Halloween 👻 💀🩸🔪💉🦠🍔

Hello! Today (the day I started this) is Halloween 🎃2023! In this blog I will talk about the history of Halloween, my traditions, and candy 🍭🤤. Before we start, I will show my costume 2023.

Taken by 30Garrets history blog (I will never let you see my face unless I get 1000 visits)

First, let’s talk about his story… I mean history. It all started when people in Northern Europe, called the celts, had a holiday that they believed that on this day the spirits would come and visit them. This holiday fused with Christianity ✝️ to make all hallows eve. A feast. Then the Irish immigrants came and turned it into Halloween 🎃! Yayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayaya!

Now for my traditions! I love Halloween 🎃! And it’s my favorite holiday! I usually make my own costume with my mom. And I also have a big Halloween party! Where I invite most of my friends. This is a big party. We go all out. Also I live in a isolated neighborhood so I can’t go trick or treating there. So I force my friends to bring me trick or treating. So I love Halloween.

1st of November. I got a lot of candy this Halloween! I even got some weird candy. My favorite was probably the full sized milky way bar 🍭🤤. But the weirdest was the poop ring lollipop 💩🍭. I have not eaten it yet. I hope it is just shaped like a poo 🤢. What is your favorite candy? Put it in the comments. Speaking of candy, what’s up with the chocolate vanilla war? Random question. Well I’m going to be talking with my friend about in in a soon post! Well thanks for reading 📖!

2 thoughts on “Halloween 🎃 Halloween 👻 💀🩸🔪💉🦠🍔