Five Nights at Freddy’s

Rated R

Hello everyone! Halloween is almost here! I started writing this on the 27th of October 2023. Today the Five Nights at Freddy’s movie came out! This means I should do a Freddy’s post! Beware, do not read if you do not like things rated that have guts and gore! Blood and death! I warned you! Ok. Are you sure? Ok… HAVE you left? No? Ok! I warned you! I am not responsible for nightmares! Ok. Fine. Let’s get into this.

First, let’s talk about the five nights at Freddys gameplay. So, you are a night guard at a pizza place (Freddy Fazbears Pizza), and animatronics try to make you go to sleep forever and ‘think you are an endo skeleton (the animatronic skeleton) that does not have a mascot suit’

This in an Endo without a suit. Creative Commons got this

These are the animatronics from FNAF 1 with suits. Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica. Gotten from Creative Commons.

Heheheehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehhehehehehe… The guy on the phone says you get stuffed in a suit and it makes you go to sleep from wires because the animatronics think u an endo, but the real reason they do it is because they hate grown ups because someone seeped kids 🔪-🩸-🍔 and the souls found the animatronics vessel and possessed them. So they want to find the guy and sleep him.

Found on Creative Commons.

The sleeping has started when this guy Henry and this other guy William Afton decided to make a pizza place! Fredbear’s Family Diner! The Diner was doing well! (I think). So they made these suits that humans could go inside and look like animatronics and dance for kids! But these suits failed when water touched them! sleeping the human inside. They were called spring lock 🔐 suits. The two types of suits were springbonnie (a bunny) and Fredbear (a bear). Then they made a new location The Sister Location! The animatronics here were made to capture and sleep kids! So Afton decided to not let his little girl go see circus baby (one of the animatronics). But little Elizabeth Afton (Williams girl child thing) did not listen! So Circus Baby lured her with ice cream and then put her to sleep. 😏.  Then later, in 1983, Afton’s child, we will call him crying child, has a birthday 🎂.  He was not happy because he has no friends😂. His brother decided to scare him and put him INSIDE Fredbears (a spring lock) mouth! Remember how I said that spring locks 🔐 failed in water? Well crying child was a boy that cried all the time. And what do you think happened when he was put inside fredbear’s mouth? He started crying 😿. And then fredbear put him to sleep!

Found on creative commons.

hahahahhahahahahhaha! But crying child was not asleep forever yet! He went into a coma and had nightmares for a bit, and then sleeped. After that Afton goes to the Five Nights at Freddys 1 location and tries to destroy the souls by destroying the animatronics, but it does not work and he has to go into the parts and service room  where the spring Bonnie suit is. He knows that the suit will make him stronger. But what he did not know was that the pipes were leaky and were dripping water 😏. Yes he did! You guessed it! He got springlocked and “sleeped.” But this man is invincible and did not sleep! Somehow.

Well, thanks for reading! I do indeed recommend playing the game FNAF (five nights at Freddy’s). Well hope you enjoyed it! Goodbye!

One thought on “Five Nights at Freddy’s